DD slash MM slash YYYY
Please select the class / classes you are interested in joining
Please select your English level
Information for students, parents and carers
Leeds Refugee Forum aims to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for members and children. By signing you agree to abide by the rules set by the Leeds Refugee Forum ESOL Class. To help us do this, please note the following important information.
• All questions on the consent form must be completed and signed before taking part in class.
* You must notify us of any changes to the information given on the form.
* Parents are responsible for their accompanying children and their other siblings.(Please check if children are allowed in your class)
* We advise parents to leave their child in their pushchair away from other students and not block the access to the Fire Exit.
* Due to Health and Safety Regulations, unaccompanied children are not allowed to play or access restricted areas
* Please maintain the Centre’s cleanliness. To store the toys and books safely after use at the allocated and designated space.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.