Information for parents and carers
Leeds Refugee Forum Homework Club aims to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for every child or young person. By signing you agree to abide by the rules set by the Leeds Refugee Forum Homework Club. To help us do this, please note the following important information.
• All questions on the consent form must be completed and signed by the parent or carer before any child takes part.
* Parents and carers must ensure they notify us of any changes to the information given on the form.
• Parents and carers must make arrangements for children to be brought to and from the activity safely and on time. If a parent or carer is not able to collect their child, they need to let us know in advance who will be doing so.
* We advise parents to leave their child under our supervision to allow more space for other students.
* Parents are responsible for other young siblings accompanying the student.
* Due to Health and Safety Regulations, unaccompanied children are not allowed to play or access restricted areas
* Please maintain the Centre’s cleanliness and to store the toys and books safely at the allocated space.