Volunteering is a great way to develop your skills, meet new people and be part of an enthusiastic team. Here at the Leeds Refugee Forum, we are always looking for helpful and reliable volunteers.
This is a good opportunity to gain work experience and to learn about the refugee community organisations in Leeds. LRF has volunteer positions periodically available in the following areas:
- Tutoring children in our Homework Club
- Tutoring youth in our GCSE revision classes
- Administration assistance
- Teaching IT basics
- Graphic design for pamphlets and newsletters
- Photography/ video for promotional materials
- Advocacy/Signposting (training available)
- CV & job search assistance
- Other – if you have other skills to offer please let us know!
To register your interest and find out what opportunities might be available, please complete the volunteering application here.